Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Yay

These past few days have been pretty good.

Other than blowing up canisters of butane for butane lighter refills with Becker, Mike, and his dad, Rick, nothing really exciting has happened in terms of fireworks.


Wait duh. On Sunday, I went out to 165th and holmes with Mike to hang out with some of his rockhurst buddies. We blew off some 60 dollars in fireworks. They lit some brush on fire and I had to sprint to put it out. I am a hero ha. Those whole woods would have been on fire. Also, I got hit in the heel with a bottlerocket, leaving a wealt. It looks like I got hit by a BB from an airsoft gun.

Yesterday was my sister's 20th birthday. I barely remember when she was my age, jeese. I ate the majority of her icecream cake. It was good. In fact, I think I want some more.

4th of July party today at Sarah Rose's after work. I get paid time-and-a-half so I will make some 75 dollars today. Not bad.

No comments: