Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Fourth

I went to Sarah's fourth of July party last night and it was a lot of fun. I have got to say, I realllly liked my 400 bottle rocket "batteries".

The bonfire was pretty cool too.


I learned a few things

1. Mike and Phil can't throw water dynamite without burning me with A.The puncts, B.The green wicks. My ankles are covered in blisters.

2. Mike and Phil can't work bottle rocks. Mike hit him in the side with a bottle rocket her threw in the bonfire. It wealted. Phil's actually went the opposite way he threw them 70% of the time

3. Kevin can move on.

4. I love chocolate fountains and think they should be in every A. House B. School C. Church D. Car

5. Mike needs to stop driving recklessly. He A. Hydroplaned on purpose on bare tires, almost hitting the wall B. Overdrifted on the gravel, turning the car. 10 MPH more and it would have flipped the bitch.


Good times.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really like that pic of us. we look good. lol