Saturday, July 22, 2006

Androids dream of robotic sheep

Rather than discuss anything, I would like to state my state, so to speak.

I remember posting a year ago about how I was losing a lot of sleep. Well, I pull a good all nighter, followed by a gym workout, so I think I win for craziest sonbitch in the neighborhood.

No way I am working today. Screw Town Village. We have a meeting tomorrow. Tomorrow. Sunday. The day I am just ITCHING to get out of all the time. If I don't get off before 2:00, I am flipping out. The meeting is from 2:30-4:00.

Kill me, I'm here!

And I am 5'10 and a half! I grew half an inch this Summer!

There must be something in the water besides flouride. Damn, that flouride is tasty.

Also, I have 17,172 songs on my PC. 64 days of music. Basically, I have enough music to fill a 250 gig hard drive, which is quite impressive. I am a download demon.

Listening to: How Soon is Now by The Smiths

Basically, Morrissey is the Pope of Mope and you need to listen to more 80s Brit pop! WE ALL DO.

Thank you

Hand In Glove [BRIT POP SINGLE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG]


No comments: