Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Near death experience

It poured yesterday...at exactly 8 O'clock PM. I know this because it is when I left my Dad's to go to Mike's. I left when it was drizzling...I got off his street when it was a monsoon.

Taking I-435 West was a mistake.



I hydroplaned every 10 seconds, my antilock breaks were bugging, and my tires are bare. They are about 5,000 miles over their tread limit.

I got to Mike's alright...barely. I was facing a cop when I realized I didn't have my headlights on...I got lucky. Leawood cops are really nice. Ha

I saw Terminator 2 for the 10000 time...I remember seeing it when I was like, 8. Good times. Ha

Mike's dog is in a humping phase...I wasn't victim, but a certain recliner was...

and Mike's dad likes John Petrucci. What a guy hahaha

Later today I guess I am going to chipotle with Mel. Should be interesting ha. I have gone a week without chipotle...I NEED MY BURRITOS.

No comments: