Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So

Last week can easily be described as one of the best examples of how a good week can go downhill in the blink of an eye. I had an anxiety attack on Thursday and I am still a little shakey. The best part of all this is that my parents and family members are trying to interrogate me as to why I had it. As if that makes things better.

This friday, two of my cousins, my sister, and her boyfriend get to live in my house while my mom and her sister and my grandparents are in Las Vegas. The thing is...I am the only one who doesn't get to stay at my house. I have to stay at my dad's while they turn my home into a fun house. Fucking A-rated greatness.

This weekend I have Sarah's party and a couple of other things, such as napping outside my dad's house, so I don't think I will have to worry about being couped-up at my dad's this weekend

I am so damn-ready for summer.

I want to move to Australia.

No comments: