Sunday, October 08, 2006

Needing an update

Its been 20 days since my last update, so here we go...


The world is spinning gracefully in our solar system. The stock market is up, and everyone is happy.


Really, I am doing pretty well. My grades are improving and I really couldn't ask for a better relationship right now. Yesterday I went paintballing and today, I am pretty sore.

I have not been sick in over a year, so I know when I get sick because I feel off and different. Well, I feel off and different today and I hope I am not getting what Sarah has. I can't miss school and I just refuse to be sick.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE

Gas is $1.99 in Kansas and as low as $1.94 in some Missouri areas. This probably has to do with the recent oil well findings in the Gulf. It is a good sign since Gasoline takes 6 months to process, so the companies that plan the pricings are thinking that in 6 months, they will make their proposed profit since they believe the price per barrel will be significantly lower in 6 months.

Yay

No comments: