Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Time marches on....and trips occasionally.

Well on a lighter post, [with much less philosophy] second semester is going pretty well. I am working at a retail store at the moment and the tedious job of folding large amounts of clothes is balanced by the cool people who work there and interesting experiences.

I have recently picked up guitar...well let me rephrase that. I have started to learn how to play the guitar, but I don't actually have one yet. Minor setback.

While I am so far from in love right now and not ready for any relationship whatsoever, I am impatiently waiting for "something" to happen like it usually does. My luck lately has not been the greatest, sadly, and I am not one to admit publicly my relationship woes, so people who know me and read this KNOW it is bad.

In a nutshell, school is going better, life is good, but of course it could be better, and it is damn cold outside. The snow is getting to me. It has basically sabotages my last two weekends.

No comments: