Monday, September 11, 2006

Cruel!

I am convinced....

That there is some elaborate scheme to make my homecoming week Hell so I am too stressed to have fun during the dance.

I had to basically mow 6 yards in two days because my grandparents and my lawn are being verticutted, which basically means that they takes soil out of the ground to let in seeds. It is pointless in a 1/2 and acre lawn...trust me. But, to do this, you need to go over it twice to get as much grass cut as you can in prep...so yes...I am tired of cutting lawns.

I quit my job two weeks ago because I got sick of my boss. Its not anything I can't rebound from. I have a pretty good supply of cash in the bank.

And academics are weak this year. My english teacher is a year from retirement and two years from death. He is horrible and I can't see the point in what he teaches, which is mainly poetic rhythems and spelling.

Paintball yesterday. I got a kill every round and only got hit once. It was pretty fun, albeit my phone is messed up from the humidity and I may need a new one.


Lets just get this year done.



No comments: