Friday, June 30, 2006

I heart the breakfast club

Wow. Today turned from the worst day of my life [1 AM] to a really great one [11PM]

Basically, people are interesting....


Anyways

So I watched the Breakfast Club for the first time with friends on Maud's new uber 42 inch plasma screen of god-lyness [I put this sucker's stand together and got free Chipotle!] and I LOVE that movie.

The only problem is that it is too real. We all "make friends" with people when our peers aren't around and don't acknowledge their existance in a social environment [ex facebook ha]

Wow I am surprised I even got out of bed today!

I managed to roll into a gas station on fumes today...barely made it in


And I bounced a check and owe $100.36 cents!

Life knows how to fuck me over hehe.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

because why?